Sale of eBooks on the Rise Due to Lockdown | BUUKS Self-Publishing
Sale of eBooks on the Rise Due to Lockdown - The silver lining of the Corona crisis is that it has turned the world into a reading hub. Many people are finding books as a way of escapism from boredom. With bookstores being shut, the sale of eBooks is on the rise and so are online reading activities.
Sale of eBooks on the Rise Due to Lockdown
23607
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-23607,single-format-standard,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2,vc_responsive
Sale of eBooks on the Rise Due to Lockdown

Sale of eBooks on the Rise Due to Lockdown

[Approximate Reading Time : 3 mins]

The silver lining of the Corona crisis is that it has turned the world into a reading hub. Many people are finding books as a way of escapism from boredom. With bookstores being shut, the sale of eBooks is on the rise and so are online reading activities.

Celebrities Encouraging Reading Goals

Celebrities all around the world are giving major reading goals encouraging fans to read more and pushing the sale of eBooks higher and higher. Celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Twinkle Khanna are posting their pictures reading classics like Hidden Valley Road, Inside the Mind of an American Family by Robert Kolker, and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott

Fitzgerald. Many literary, academic, and media organizations including The

Independent has started online reading clubs.

Storytelling to Keep Kids Engaged

Many Indian and global children’s authors are conducting online storytelling sessions to keep kids engaged. With kids confined to home, the children’s books are also high in demand. American children’s author Carole P Roman whose joke book became the recent bestseller on Amazon said: “If I owned a publishing company, I would be promoting these books right now”. With books so much on demand during this period, this is the best time for the authors to reach out to the masses.

According to a recent poll by BUUKS, 78 % of the people participated are involved in reading books while the remaining 22% are busy writing their own during the lockdown. To know more about our eBook services, contact BUUKS.

No Comments

Leave a Comment